Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rome Day 7

April 22, 2010

We got up early and packed.  The driver arrived and took me to the train station and then Marcia to the airport.  There were no announcements and I just got on the train.  I didn't believe that it was high speed so I got out Marilyn and she says we are going 147 mph right now.  She is always right in the car so I assume she is right on the train.  I am on my way to meet Francesca.  I have to take the Metro once I get there so I hope I don't get to lost.

I made it to Francesca's parents house.  She has gone to get her nails done so I am finally able to use the internet.  I am also watching CNN in English so I know what is going on in the world.  Italian news wasn't doing it for me.  I have not taken any pictures today and it has been nice.  Tomorrow is the wedding and I will try to take alot of pictures.

1 comment:

Just a Girl said...

Oh right. No Internet. Okay. Whatever.