Sunday, March 14, 2010

Italy

I bought my ticket to go to Italy next month as I am going to Rome and Milan.  Francesca &  Mateo are getting married in Milan.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, now you've been in Italy almost 24 hours and no blogging? Must have been a good flight :o)

Just a Girl said...

maybe you can tell us about the trip after they have their first child.

Unknown said...

I saw the "Italian Job" a few years ago and never thought that those mini-Coopers could do those things. Until, Jeff left his mini, so that I could fix his door.

It does look nice sitting in the car after it's been rolled over.

Ok, just kidding. Jack did slobber all over it though.

:o)

Just a Girl said...

I can't even remember why I come to this site anymore. icelandic eruption updates? no. that's not it.

Just a Girl said...

so, apparently jefe can answer work emails from italy but CAN'T UPDATE HIS BLOG. btw - bob reversed your doors. that's okay, right?

Unknown said...

Hey Jeff, good news! The cars back from the shop and it looks just like it did before, but it's about a foot shorter than the original.

Greater news! The door unlocks from the inside now. Bad news, it doesn't lock now.

Oh well, back to the German drawing board.