We went fishing today. We get to the dock and the boat is not there. Finally he shows up and his boat is having electrical problems. He calls another boat that shows up 45 minutes later. The first place we go to we catch absolutely nothing so we decide it's time to pull anchor. On the way to the other spot I see a dolphin. We get to the other spot and start catching trout. The problem is they are too small to keep. I keep catching one after the other. I keep saying "Oh crap another one" because of course I didn't really care if we were fishing. We finally decided to move to another spot. Again we caught nothing but I did see a manatee. After that we headed over to his secret spot where he always catches fish. Marcia was the only one who caught fish the we could keep. She caught a flounder as well as some snappers. We didn't catch enough for dinner so they (Emily & Roberta) stopped by the fish market on the way home. Over all the fishing wwas fun and the boat ride was worth it. After fishin' Marcia and I went to the Ringling Brothers Mansion and Museum. We were the only ones who hadn't been there. It was a large beautiful home with beautiful windows looking out on the bay. We were all tired after fishing so we ordered pizza for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment