Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to Cali

After that I headed back down to MBARI. I finally got to meet Heather’s husband Jason. He does exist. I stay with them a couple of nights while I did a few things in the lab. When I was leaving I stopped by Alex’s house to see Rudolf. Back down the hill I missed the driveway and the next thing I knew my car was up on the hill at about a 45-degree angle. Luckily Rudolf was able to pull it back up the steep drive with his car.

I then went and spent two nights with Stacy who had since moved into her new house. I showed pictures of her house before she moved in an earlier post. We watched the LSU vs. Auburn game at her friend Debbie. LSU won. I got to see Stacy’s new office and lab that were in a new building that had just been finished. She has the best office because she got the corner office. Yes Stacy moved into a new house and a new office/lab in weeks.

No comments: