I spent the night in Utah near the Nevada border. I head towards Nevada and stop at the info center. I end up going to the Nevada Museum of Archeology. It was a small little museum.
After that I headed to The Valley of Fire State Park. It was one of the best parks that I have been to. It had a lot of petroglyphs and just a lot of cool rock formations. I then headed towards Death Valley to find a hotel and that turned out to be a disaster. I started looking at six PM and ended up finding a room 300 miles later at 12:30 PM. Needless to say I did not go to Death Valley. I did stop in the middle of the night and it was very hot there, which is no surprise. I think I will wait for winter. The next morning when I got up I noticed that the visibility is very low because of all the wildfires so it may be better to wait until the fires are out.
Hornby Hornby Hornby
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment