I finally looked at a map and planed my route out for the next few days. I went to Chaco Culture National Historical Park. I decided I had to hike to the Supernova painting. It was 3/4 of the way to Penasco Blanco ruins so I decided I would hike there too. It was a 3.7 mile hike one way in the hot sun and no surprise I was the only one on the trail. It was worth it because the petroglyphs along the way were worth it. The supernova was cool but it was way up on the side of a cliff so you couldn't get close to it to see it well. After the hike my feet were killing me. I need to get new shoes for hiking. It also doesn't help that this is not the time of year for hiking here because of the heat.
Hornby Hornby Hornby
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment