Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Road Trip Day Two

Homage to Kat

Today I went to St Augustine Florida. It is the oldest settlement in the US. I drove through town and saw all the old buildings. I walked through the fort. It was a very hot and humid day. After an hour of walking through the fort I was dripping wet with sweat. I then drove to Atlanta. Finally out of Florida. I got to downtown Atlanta and there were no hotel rooms available. Book in advance. I found a room across from Turner Field. No the braves are not playing while I am here. The hotel is only two miles from the aquarium where I am going tomorrow. I also think I detect a hint of sarcasm in Marilyn's voice whenever I don't follow directions. In my defense she tried to send the wrong way down a street.


1 comment:

Loft Offcourse said...

Yay! Old stuff! Sounds just like a Kat-Trip (sweaty, no rooms and a baseball stadium) So sorry to hear that the Braves weren't playing.