Friday was my last day at RSMAS. The bar was fun and I managed to aid several people in getting drunk. I won't mention names. WuWu Barnacle was pretty funny also. I didn't get too drunk as I had a lot to do this weekend. I donated blood on Saturday morning and then I went and visited Marilyn and Karen at there house. We went to lunch at a bar near there house where we had the funniest waitress. I cleaned up my office and computer at work and then went home. Sunday turned into a day of preparing for my travels. Glen and Tammy bought me a cooler and filled it with food. Absolutely fabulous. Sunday night we went to El Gran Inka and it was very good. I highly recommend it. Yes it is spell correctly. While driving around on Sunday I decided to name my GPS unit Marilyn because she is always willing to tell you where to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment