skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
VanWye
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Doug and Mike
Today Doug ask me who was better to work for and when I wouldn't answer he got annoyed with me. It was quite funny. Also Glenn and Tammy caught me stealing chocolate from their stash. I couldn't resist. I had to have chocolate now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (5)
February (19)
March (1)
April (5)
May (15)
June (23)
July (34)
August (7)
September (7)
October (1)
November (3)
December (8)
January (1)
February (1)
March (1)
April (1)
May (1)
June (2)
October (5)
March (1)
April (8)
August (1)
March (1)
November (1)
January (2)
Labels
Road Trip
(64)
Rome
(7)
The Bahamas 2008
(8)
Trip to Chile 2008
(24)
My Blog List
Stranded Science
Hornby Hornby Hornby
12 years ago
Color Lenses
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License
.
No comments:
Post a Comment