Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 18 Febuary 8 2008

I am going to go to finally see penguins. It is a five hour cruise. At the first island there were sea lions and comerants. Another island had South American Turins. Those birds did not like us there. We finally make it to the island with the penguins and the boat goes right up on the shore. I hope I got some great shots. I even took a movie of them. It is hard to get a shot of all that. Dr Ruth was on the boat. Stacy will be excited that I saw Dr Ruth in Ushuaia. I think she is following us. On the way back to port they put on March of the Penguin. I think 90 % of the boat is asleep. We had beautiful weather right until we got to the penguins and then it started to rain. When I get back to the hotel Stacy and her mom should be there. They are but they are sick and tired. After watching the video I made of penguins I realize that I should have practiced before hand. I move the camera too fast so the video is hard to watch. I meet up with Stacy and they have been infected with colds by two little kids. They are out cold tonite. We'll see if they show for dinner tonite. I doubt it. I would also like to thank Meredith for posting my blog for me.


No comments: